We're always short on money. Vet bills are often unexpected. While we require donations from people who surrender their animals, we often accept animals from local humane societies and even meat farms, neither of which provides any money towards their care. Even small amounts help a lot, as we're good at finding good prices.
Some Great Ways to Help Are:
Monetary Donations Directly to The Vet - We always have an ongoing veterinary bill. Our vet, Alsager Animal Care Center located in Canton MI, is wonderful in working with us and our animals. You can contact them at anytime to make a donation on our behalf!
Sponsor an Animal - We have furry friends in our care that need extensive and or ongoing medical treatment. Please consider sponsoring one of these animals. You can commit from 5% to 100% of their care. You will receive updates and photos with the progress of your sponsored animal. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!
We also accept donations of useful items, such as these:
- Glass and plastic aquariums
- Cages of all sizes, shapes, and styles, from mouse cages to rabbit cages
- Water bottles of all sizes
- Water bottle holders of all sizes
- Rodent wheels, all sizes
- Plastic accessories of all sizes (houses, food bowls, hiding spots, etc)
- Bedding, most types (but not cedar or pine)
- Shredded newspaper
- Shelving units (ones that are made of hard-wire squares are especially useful)
- Old (but clean) towels and pillow cases
- Craft wire
- Tape of all sorts (plastic, masking, duct, etc)
- Zip ties (like the ones they use for handcuffs in the movies)
Email us at email@example.com if you'd like to donate any of these items!